Monday, December 12, 2011

Defective Philips Sonicare HX6930

Bought new December 13, 2008. Warranty replacement Jan '10, Mar '10 and Jun '10. Units suddenly begin cycling ON/OFF all by themself and become uncontrollable using the buttons. Eventually they stop working altogether. Potential FIRE HAZARD! Philips didn't want to do the third replacement (even though I'm still covered under the two year warranty) because I didn't have the tracking numbers for the previously returned defective units. When I pointed out that PHILIPS paid for the return shipping and therefore must have the tracking IDs, I was told it was my responsibility to contact them each time and provide them their tracking ID, even though THEY are the ones that sent the return shipping label along with the replacement units! So much for taking care of your customers.

Deals For Learning Farm Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment